JOBS FOR AFTER GRADUATION
If you are a senior interested in pursuing a research job after graduation, we strongly recommend looking closely at the following:
- Pre-Doctoral Fellowships at Harvard University
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau seeks a Financial Analyst
- This listing of research jobs suitable for bachelor's degree candidates, graduate students, or post-docs with faculty across the country, maintained by the National Bureau of Economic Research.
- Research jobs in the Federal Reserve System (Spring and Fall Recruiting Cycles).
- AEA Summer and Scholarship Programs. (The application for 2020 is open.)
- Research jobs at The Council of Economic Advisers. (Application is open, deadline approaches.)
- Research Associate positions at Precision Agriculture for Development, a small, but fast-growing global non-profit that uses tech, data science and behavioral economics to provide targeted information to farmers in developing countries.
- Major League Baseball has an entry level position (Coordinator, Medical Administration) that requires quantitative and research skills.
Note that the APPLICATIONS ARE OFTEN ACCEPTED BEGINNING IN THE EARLY FALL.